Winter 2017 Safety Compass Newsletter
This is a publication of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) that reports on safety developments from across the country.
In This Issue:
- HSIP 2015 National Summary Report
- DDSA: Performing A Health Check-Up On Your Roadways
- Data Visualization: Telling the DataStory
- Express Yourself! Post a Road Diet Selfie Today
- Honolulu Uses Road Diets to Advance Complete Streets Initiative
- NEW Reliability of Roadway Safety Management Methods Series
- NEW Products Support SHSP Process10 Task Force 13 Enters Its 48th Year of Maintaining Road and Bridge Hardware Guidelines
- Working Better Together: Planners Safety Practitioners Can Do More
- NEW Case Studies Highlight Uses of GIS to Advance Highway Safety
- Are You Ready to Rumble?
- Clearinghouse for Older Road User Safety Offers A Range of Resources
- NEW State Practices to Mitigate Tree, Utility Pole Collisions
- NEW Speed Setting and Speed Managemet Resources Now Available!
- Reliability of Roadway Safety Management.
- Methods Series: Systemic Safety
- Two NEW Informational Guides Assist with Integrating DDSA
- Tech Assistance Available for Data Business Planning for State, Tribal, & Local Safety Data Integration!
- NEW 2016 IHSDM Model Available!
- Hot Off the Press: Safety Publications Portfolio
- Advanced Technologies for Safety and Mobility at Intersection Crossings
- KSP Teaches Teens to Drive Safely Around Large Trucks
- Announcements and Events