January 2018 EMS Update: National EMS Advisory Council Addresses Several Important EMS Issues
In August, the National EMS Advisory Council finalized and approved five recommendations for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the Federal Interagency Committee on EMS (FICEMS) and the EMS community.
- Practice Analysis of Mobile Integrated Healthcare Systems and Community Paramedicine
- Changing the Nomenclature of Emergency Medical Services
- EMS Utilization of Controlled Substances
- Mental Health & Wellness for the EMS Provider and Their Partners in Public Safety
- Successful Integration of Improvement Science in EMS